Friday, November 25, 2005

Still Testing


Well at least I now have access. Even though the posts are hidden somewhere in "search this blog". This is all terribly amusing.


let it go - the
smashed word broken
open vow or
the oath cracked length
wise - let it go it
was sworn to
go

let them go - the
truthful liars and
the fair false friends
and the boths and
neithers - you must let them go they
were born
to go

let all go - the
big small middling
tall really
the biggest and all
things - let all go
dear

so comes love.


e.e. cummings



Favourite Movie Moments:

1. Daniel Day Lewis leaps through the thundering waterfall with the words, “I WILL find you!”
- Last of the Mohicans

2. Scarlett tears down Tara's magnificent hunter-green velvet drapes with the golden tassels, for a dress to make Rhett weep, and Mammy's eyes go just about as popped-out as any eyes before or after.
- Gone With The Wind

3. Dory speaks Whale.
- Finding Nemo

4. Angelica Huston sashays through her house saying, “This is my research assistant, Xavier…”
- Life Aquatic


I'm sure that one day, when I have this blog beaten into submission, I will begin to say coherent things in it. Well, I'm not SURE sure, but I hope I will. En Garde, Blogger! Under the old oak at dawn! Victory will be mine!

No comments: